(Source: D http)
if you ship bruce banner/tony stark you should call it rage against the machine
- Charlie: Why aren't we avengers too? We should be. So we can be friends with them.
- Ky: Let's be heroes. NAMES AND POWERS GO!
- Charlie: We will be the duo - fanboy and fangirl, with the powers of extreme fandom and nerdiness.
- Ky: It is done. We are now the cheerleaders for their battles... And fetch them Shawarma for victory meals.
- Charlie: flawless! This should definitely get us into the next movie
- Ky: Or we'll end up like Ant-man and the wasp. Sitting on the sidewalk waiting for the Avengers bus.
- Ky: ...Daz okay doe. Our cheers can be heard from anywhere on earth.
- Ky: They'll know...They'll know.
- Charlie: That's part of our powers...
- Charlie: Super cheers, I like to call them.
I absolutely adore how offended Thor looks in the first one: “you dare hit Thor with so puny a headbutt?! I’ll show you a real headbutt. BAM!”
you needed to kill me but you can’t! i know, i’ve tried.